jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Question about my YouTube Hubpage Article

1. romper20 profile image87
    romper20posted 5 years ago

I finished the first segment of my hub earlier today and i need your criticism! Spill the beans tell me what need to be worked on big_smile

http://romper20.hubpages.com/hub/How-to … ng-Youtube

Thank you again

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

It appears to have enough content, but in my opinion it still seems short. It could be just me. hmm

It also seems like you've too many keywords/tags for an article length you've written. Again, that could just be me.

I don't know if any rules have been changed since Panda with regards to keywords/tags versus content.

It used to be 20 keywords max(better to stick with 9-15) would be allowed for articles up 1500 words. Above 1500 word articles then you could have up to 40 keywords/tags.

Other than that. It seems okay.

romper20posted 5 years ago in reply to this

@cagsil I also thought the same thing in reference to the article appearing a bit short. I think i might have to re do some of the content and formatting im not sure. As for the Keywords you think i should have between 9 -15? Thank you again

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's just what Maddie(Staff Member) said should be the average. Depending on the length of the article.

Keywords/tags were moderated at one point and I don't know if they are anymore. As long as your keywords/tags are relevant to your content then I guess you won't have a problem.

My original post was the guideline originally used when I first came to Hubpages. It could have changed, but I don't know if it has, because no one on Staff has said anything different.

romper20posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Cool i will take that into mind i just knocked off a few keywords hoping that will help!

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

You're welcome. smile

working