jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Not able to post comments

1. Anna Marie Bowman profile image90
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 5 years ago

I have tried three times in the past day and a half to post responses to comments on several of my hubs.  For some reason, I can't post comments.  And, on occasion, when I click on a link to another hubber's page, or to find certain things, it won't open the page...it opens up a link to comcast, asking for personal information regarding my account.  I have no idea what is going on.  I have ran scans on my computer, restarted it, attempted to contact comcast, and nothing is resolved.

1. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Why not get in touch with team@hubpages.com... I have never come across such a problem here... Did you try another browser... just some loud thinking smile

1. Anna Marie Bowman profile image90
        Anna Marie Bowmanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I usually use Mozilla, but tried IE...don't like IE at all, but checked it out.  I think it might be an issue with Comcast, but have been having trouble getting a hold of them.  Just wondered if anyone else was having issues posting comments.

2. profile image0
    RookerySpoonerposted 5 years ago

I have had trouble today posting forum replies.  I have had to type the same message more than once, because it won't publish the first time.

3. Anna Marie Bowman profile image90
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 5 years ago

The comcast issue seems to be fixed, but still having trouble posting comments.  I hope it is just a temporary glitch.  Guess I will just wait it out.

working