jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Hubpages ad program: 0 clicks

1. Robephiles profile image88
    Robephilesposted 5 years ago

Today I got zero clicks on my hubpages ad program.  This was weird because it was after a Monday when I usually get the most clicks, a day of heavy traffic, and my clicks and views have been going up lately.  I haven't had a single zero click day since I started the program.  I am wondering if it is an error or just some fluke.

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image90
      mistyhorizon2003posted 5 years ago in reply to this

The stats for yesterdays (Mondays) earnings on HP Ads were really late appearing today, so is it possible you mistook this for not having had any impressions on your Hubs when actually the information and earnings were just 'pending'?

2. QuestionMaster profile image89
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

The Hubpages ad program isn't click based - it's impression based. Nowhere on the earnings pages are the number of clicks you get mentioned.  Are you thinking of CPM? If so, you need to change the drop down box from "all programs" to "ad program".

Are you maybe referring to Adsense instead? Adsense is fairly random - if you got a stream of visitors from Hubpages or just external visitors who had 'banner blindness' it's not unusual to get no clicks.

1. Robephiles profile image88
      Robephilesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No, I was referring to impressions.  I just wrote clicks instead of impressions.  But my page did say "0 impressions" and had 0.00 CPM.  It did not say pending.  The earnings have been late before but it would say pending.  It did eventually show my correct earnings so I'm guessing it was just a glitch.