jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

referring new writers to hubpages under my account

1. catfish33 profile image82
    catfish33posted 5 years ago

What are the steps I need to take to get some friends of mine who do write to join up so I can get revenue from them?  I have looked all over hubpages but can't find the answer to this question.  Thanks for your help.

1. Ronnie_Dey profile image59
      Ronnie_Deyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

QuestionMaster's link does provide the answer, but if you are confused, then have a simple answer for you.

From your account page, click on 'Earnings' tab, a new page appears. Now click on 'Referral Trackers' tab.

Here you will see a referral tracking token which is a combination of alphabets and letters. Copy this token, now

www.hubpages.com/_yourtracker
      www.yourprofilepageaddress.com/_yourtoken

Don't forget to give the underscore. You can also link this anywhere in your hub, the token is your identification and you will get a sign up if someone click on the link which has the token.

2. QuestionMaster profile image89
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago
  3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

I would suggest you making yourself a 'referral' code or using the auto existing one - get your friend to sign up from your profile page. Link may be at the bottom unless you add it to your 'profile' during edit mode. When you add a referral link - it should look something like the following ;

http://h u b p a g e s . c o m/ xxxxxxxx/new/user  * the xxxx's is where you put your referral tracker. I'll be corrected if it's wrong lol smile hope tht helps.

1. jakechism profile image61
      jakechismposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes use the referral code! smile

working