jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Should I sign up for all the money earning programs?

1. Sincerely Rachel profile image75
    Sincerely Rachelposted 5 years ago

Is signing up for ALL the money earning programs hubpages has to offer the most effective way to earn?

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nope!  First you must be able to draw traffic to your hubs.  No traffic, no sales or ad clicks.  Simple as pie!  smile

2. paradigmsearch profile image91
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am also still mulling that over. smile

3. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Rachel, Your chances are definitely better having all options at hand.. and using what  would be best  options for each hub comes I guess through some amount of experimentation and experience.

4. melbel profile image93
      melbelposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would go ahead and sign up to all of them, it doesn't mean you have to use them all. Just try each thing out, trial and error, and see what works for you. Currently I'm just using AdSense and Amazon, although I've been accepted to all programs.

1. Sincerely Rachel profile image75
        Sincerely Rachelposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ok great! I do like the idea of signing up for all of them, but having the option to have only a couple active. smile Thanks you guys!

2. AEvans profile image74
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

Sign-up for all use at your discretion. smile Welcome to HP! smile

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image95
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

To supplement what Randy said - you've got to be able to create a good hubpages article, or you won't get much traffic from Google - and Google traffic is where the money really comes from.

But don't be scared, and do sign up for adsense, amazon, and the HP ad program - I knew ZILCH about this stuff when I started doing it.  It's still my number one hobby - and I'm still learning how to do it more effectively.

You've got to have fun writing on Hubpages or anywhere else - if you just do it for money - then you're wasting your time.