jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How's ebay doing for you?

1. SimeyC profile image87
    SimeyCposted 5 years ago

Ok so it's early days yet, but just wondering how eBay is doing? My EPC (earnings per click) were about half of what I was getting with my other eBay account - I'm assuming this will improve as I build up a 'history' - wish I could transfer my 'history' over from my old account so I gain the benefit of prior bids and sales....

2. 0
    Ginny Kingposted 5 years ago

My question is. What is Ebay supposed to do for you?

1. Shil1978 profile image89
      Shil1978posted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can earn from eBay capsules ( if you choose to add them ) and join the eBay affiliate program through HubPages. You'd find more information on eBay capsules @ HubPages here,

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/1-4- … er-network

3. Brie Hoffman profile image80
    Brie Hoffmanposted 5 years ago

Well I just put it up 2 days ago.  I made .12 my first day which is more than I made with Amazon.com.  I am waiting to see how it fares if it outperforms Amazon.com I may switch all my ads to ebay from Amazon.

4. 0
    Ginny Kingposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the advice Brie.

1. jfay2011 profile image59
      jfay2011posted 5 years ago in reply to this

that sounds interesting.  I haven't filled out for that yet.  I used to sell stuff on ebay.  It worked out pretty well.  I've purchased stuff there too.  It's a cool site.  I've just ordered some herb seeds from there.  I just wrote a hub about gardening.  Been weeding today.  A royal pain.