jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Adsense OR AD Program - Per Hub Basis

1. jasoncox83 profile image70
    jasoncox83posted 5 years ago

I don't make posts on the forums often so bare with me.

This would be a fairly complex issue to start however would increase income for all users who utlize it. Give us the option of running straight Google Adsense, OR Hubpages Ad Program on a per hub basis.
    The reasoning behind this is I may write a solid article which will have a higher CTR therefore Google Adsense would be best. However articles that bring a ton of traffic with a a lower CTR would be best using the Hubpages Ad Program.
    The suggestion is to allow us to use which method to use on a per hub basis.

2. melbel profile image92
    melbelposted 5 years ago

I agree with you 100%
    I would seriously LOVE for this to be a feature. I have a few hubs that bring in gobs of traffic but either have a terrible CTR or clicks pay out very little.

3. QuestionMaster profile image89
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

Great idea but will never happen. sad

1. jasoncox83 profile image70
      jasoncox83posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Why do you say that, the more I have thought about it, the it wouldn't be all that difficult to implement.

1. melbel profile image92
        melbelposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It would really be cake to implement, but it probably wouldn't happen because advertisers would likely not want their ads (through hubads) to just show up on those lower CPC or lower CTR hubs. I think it could potentially devalue the hubads program.

working