Early Signs With The Changes To Hub Ads

1. andyoz profile image85
    andyozposted 5 years ago

So first of all let's not get too carried away, it's barely been 48 hours since the change, but I'm interested to know how people are finding it.  So far today my earnings for yesterday have not come in which is a little annoying, but the day before which was the first day of the change my CPM was actually lower than usual.  As well as that since the change I have not had 1 click on Adsense, whereas I usually get around 5 a day even when the Hub Ads are on.  So for me personally it's a little worrying.  Admittedly if my stats update today and my CPM has shot through the roof it will be a different story.

How is everyone else find the the change?

1. johnwilliams33 profile image61
      johnwilliams33posted 4 years ago in reply to this

HP ads are good. I am effectively getting about $10-15 per 1000 impressions which is way ahead of adsense statistics. Its too good that HP started this. But at the same time, when HP ads run your adsense is turned off I guess.

1. Cagsil profile image83
        Cagsilposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No your Adsense isn't turned off. HP Ads Program becomes the dominate program taking up most of the ad spaces on the Hubs. Which is the reason for a decline in Adsense revenue.