jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What's your "method of madness" for finding good hubs?

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image76
    schoolgirlforrealposted 5 years ago

What I'm trying to say is this...

I mostly go on HP to post/write/publish
    but I enjoy the forums and stuff

When I log in at the Home Feed, I see often really great hubs I want to read but I don't always at that moment have the time.

I want to read them though and I'm worried I will miss out.

Also, I used to read the "Hubbers I follow" religiously...but it's very time consuming to get to the ones I really like.

So, do you have a good method for not missing out on good hubs by people you like and in general, and without spending tons of time?

Just curious. And thanks for your input smile wink big_smile

1. jfay2011 profile image59
      jfay2011posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I like hub hopping.  you can just keep clicking and when something interests you you can read it and choose to follow or not.

2. Xenonlit profile image60
      Xenonlitposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I just started here, but I like the hub hopping and the hubs "latest". It's a good way to find out what's new and interesting.

2. Cardisa profile image90
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

There are two things I do to read hubs by people I don't follow. I go through the "Hubs" category, and I get to find the best and hottest hubs there. I also go through the categories section and I scroll through until I find a hub that grabs my attention. Titles are important to me, so a great title will grab my attention first.

BTW, not all the hubs labeled "best" or "hottest" are great hubs. Sometimes I have to wonder how HP score their hubs.

3. Just Ask Susan profile image87
    Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago

It would be nice if there was a check box say in the feed on each hub that we want to read or come back to with say something like a bookmark system. Not sure if this would be possible though.

1. Cardisa profile image90
      Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

We do have a book mark but only when we are in that hub can we use it. I agree, there should be a marker for hubs we want to find again.

4. mary615 profile image94
    mary615posted 5 years ago

I am forever trying to find a Hub that I didn't have time to read, but wanted to.  I enjoy the "hopping the hubs" when I have the time.