jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

contest

1. mary615 profile image93
    mary615posted 5 years ago

I have some work "waiting in the wings" for the upcoming contest.  I know to put "contest and/or writing contest" as tag words.  I'm not sure if I should use both those tags.  So that's question #1.

Other question:  After the contest is over (and I don't win anything), should I go ahead and publish them OR:  After Nov. 1, should I just publish them as I normally would with all the tag words?
    Hope this is clear.  Thanks.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are publishing the hubs from the very beginning.

All it says in the rules is "Add the tag: contest."

1. mary615 profile image93
        mary615posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I thought I read somewhere that the tag "writing contest"  should also be used.  Thanks for reply.

1. rebekahELLE profile image92
          rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago in reply to this

According to the official rules, HP is only requesting the tag: contest. You can add other appropriate tags as you would on any hub.

http://hubpages.com/static/hubpatron_of_the_arts.php

Good luck! You have the same chances of winning as anyone else. smile

2. How to - Answers profile image87
    How to - Answersposted 5 years ago

I was going to ask a few questions about the contest myself on a new thread but hope it is okay to ask here.

I have read all the rules a few times but I am still unclear as to these rules.

1] In the photo comp is there a minimum of words and photos required for each hub. 

2] The same question for the poetry. Is this 500 words minimum?

3]  We are only allowed to enter a maximum of 5 hubs a day.  But if we have 2 accounts does this mean we can enter 5 a day from each account?

I would appreciate if someone could clarify these points for me, thank you.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

working