jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

can someone help re ads?

1. 0
    The Sports Physioposted 8 years ago

Hi I'm new to hubpages. Can someone tell me whether I can influence the topic of the ads displayed on my hubs?

2. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

You can pick the ads for Amazon and eBay, but for Google and Kontera, its using there coding to decide.

3. Lissie profile image87
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

It takes a few horus for the ads to appear relevant: sexy indian girls seems to be the default setting at the moment LOL ! Oh and welcome from Perth: I liked Darwin - bit too humid at times though.  I am also a dancer so I am looking forward to some more of your hubs: got any advice for a flat-footed ballroom dancer who needs to improve her foot strength and ability to balance on the balls of her feet?

BTW its legit to put your website in your profile - add it in your profile link and then for "from" the answer is Darwin, Australia :-)

1. 0
      The Sports Physioposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hi Lissie - I've been to Perth -  great place. Thanks for the tips. Sure do have some tips. I'm not far from finishing a book on  building stronger, better balanced ankles, and there'll be heaps in there for foot strength - so watch my blog.

4. spuds profile image22
    spudsposted 8 years ago

Google ads will become more relevant to your hub(s) in time

5. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

Ooh, hi there - another dancer who will be reading your Hubs with interest (I'm from Sydney).  At fifty plus, I'm still determined to keep dancing but my knees are shot and my ankle has just started doing something very strange - like I've strained my Achilles but on the outer side of the ankle - I have a feeling I'll be off to see my trusty physio again next week!