jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Remote publishing to hubpages?!

1. james62 profile image62
    james62posted 8 years ago

Hi folks, anyone know how to get an address to be able to have remote articles posted on hubpages? Such as like with Blogger (I know it's a blog and different), has a link that you can just post an article or post to the blog, and it's an e-mail address, and the post just appears on the blog. But many of these types of site have a remote address such as .gggg.sisiss.com.remote.php or similar, where another articale posting app or site can post an article for you, with the login id and pass of course...

Any help please>>??!!

James

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image75
      JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago in reply to this
  2. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

It's not possible here. You can post a request on suggestions forum, and if people support the idea, it might be considered for implementation.

1. Shirley Anderson profile image83
      Shirley Andersonposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Misha, you keep trying on new looks.  smile

Re the email posting, I've not heard of anyone else express a desire for it, but I can see how it could be handy, assuming you are only uploading text.  Honestly though, I don't see how it could be done with the way HP is set up with the various types of capsules and all.

1. Misha profile image74
        Mishaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yep Shirley, those guys seduced me into changing pics smile

1. thranax profile image52
          thranaxposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Sounds like your problem Misha.

~thranax~

(Just Kidding)

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

I think it would be a bit hard to implement since hubs are more than just text and include capsules.

1. thranax profile image52
      thranaxposted 8 years ago in reply to this

It would be possible, just need a script that reads in between the capsule code, but thats to much work for nothing neutral

~thranax~

working