jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

publishing hubs as articles on other publishing sites

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 5 years ago

I wish to know if a hubber is allowed to publish his published hubs on other publishing sites to earn from  those sites? I think this shouldn't be a problem as the hubber is vested with the right to the hub as his own.
    Am I right in my presumption?
    Comments invited please from fellow hubbers.

1. elucidator profile image60
      elucidatorposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi ragan, I am newer but my understanding is that this is frowned upon and you will get a notice from the hub-gods and a content warning. There is no duplicating. The article can be posted in other places online if it is significantly changed. I can't tell you how much it needs to be changed or what the hubpages standard is as to how different the articles need to be. You can play with it and see if it gets "tagged" but you can get dropped from hubpages if they determine you are breaking hubpages law.

2. Randy Godwin profile image94
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nope!  Google sees it as duplicate content which is frowned upon these days.  smile

2. 0
    jenuboukaposted 5 years ago

That is a good question.  I don't think you can, any article for hubpages is solely for their site, helping attract traffic and new comers board on the hub train.  I think this is under the tos part of the rules.

1. rajan jolly profile image89
      rajan jollyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

thank you jenubouka,randy and elucidator for the clarifications