jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

newbie help please.

1. ladybritb profile image60
    ladybritbposted 9 years ago

I signed up for Google adsense and it shows that i have clicks. when and how does the money yo have made show up. I don't know if i have done this right. also is there anyway that you can place HTML on the hubpages?  I thank you ahead of time for you help.

2. darkside profile image85
    darksideposted 9 years ago

It should show in your Adsense account how much $ as well as clicks and CTR and eCPM.

You can't insert HTML into capsules.

3. ladybritb profile image60
    ladybritbposted 9 years ago

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I check my account with GA and i see that i have click but not got any money showing...can you give me some tips on what to do please. As far as i know i think that i have done everything right.

thank you again

4. fridayonmymind profile image85
    fridayonmymindposted 9 years ago

Your Google account will show clicks and no money if you clicked on your own ads by accident.  Otherwise, contact Google support, as I found them quite helpful.  Good luck smile

5. GreatTattoosNow profile image62
    GreatTattoosNowposted 9 years ago

hi Ladybritb-

Congrats on starting with Google Adsense.  It is a great program for very passive income.  To answer your question once you recive clicks you should start seeing your earnings right away in your control panel which you see after logging in to adsense.

As for how do you get the money?  Google will automatically mail out checks once your account has reached $100 dollars.  It does take some time but after you get rolling your checks keep comming in every month as long as you make $100 or more a month.

Hope that helps.