jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

sign in page delays

1. premsingh profile image59
    premsinghposted 5 years ago

'sign in' page of Hubpages opens up after few seconds delays because of display of certain items. It becomes irritating to a hubber. I usually prefer to open my account using my profile page. If you try to sign in using hubpage url, it displays some items first and clicking on sign in button does not take to sign in page immediately. I don't think any hubber would like to see other hubs before signing in the account. There should not be any delays for hubbers to sign in the account.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Any delays would be based on too many other variables, such as net congestion, your ISP and Hubpages servers. Not to mention, browser could have some effect.

I have not had any problems when asked to sign in.

3. melbel profile image93
    melbelposted 5 years ago

Are you talking about a delay like the website is slow to load or are you talking about what is on the page where you log in? I'm not sure I understand the issue you're having.

If you're talking about the website being slow, I use this genius tool to see if it's something on my end (usually is) or if it's HubPages:

4. Cardisa profile image90
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

From what I understand you try to sign in from the HP home page and it takes a process which you are impatient with.

What I do to sign in without that is bookmark(I use firefox) my personal sign in page, so when I need to sign in I click on my bookmark, type my username and password and I am taken directly to my feed.

How to create your personal sign in page. Well when you finally get to the page where you type your info, bookmark it. That's it!