jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I not able to see ads in review centre of adsense

1. Bitingtruths profile image79
    Bitingtruthsposted 5 years ago

why I am not able to see the ads in review ads. I have chosen run ads immedetaley. But it does not show any ad in allowed or blocked box for review. I also tried to display ad for 24 hours. Even that is not working. I ad sense is linked to google analytics but it does not show me adsense report in overview. I am not able to monitor the ads appearing on hubpages. Please if some one can help me with my questions

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There are ads all over your hubs..have you got some software blocking them from showing up on your comp?

2. jpwriter profile image77
      jpwriterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow - slow down!  You asked about 6 different questions.

The ad review center is for targeted advertising.  You should not have any ads listed.  It's fine.  The ads are based on your keywords, not manual approval. 

In Adsense, go to "allow/block ads", make sure ads are running immediately, and then click "awaiting review" for an explanation and help link if you want to learn more.

To monitor the ads on HP look at your article.  If the ads don't match with the content you need to edit the article (most likely). 

The ONLY thing you NEED to do is add your Adsense ID to Hubpages. Go to
      My account - earnings - external affiliate settings
      Look at the status column.  If Adsense is set up right it'll say "active".  If not, click "configure Adsense".

Click "reporting settings" to add your Analytics code.  Go back through the Analytics Adsense linking process if Analytics doesn't show Adsense data.  It can take 24+ hours for that to work, plus you need to have traffic to your articles.

Basically, you're OK.

2. tamron profile image60
    tamronposted 5 years ago

It sounds like you changed your setting in your Adsense account.  I wouldn't recommend doing that specially if you are not computer savvy.  Where did you choose and why did you choose run ads immediately?  You do not have to do anything your ads appear automatically.