Please help me to monetize my hubs.

1. Engr. Cyclotron profile image77
    Engr. Cyclotronposted 5 years ago

Hello dear fellow Hubbers,
    I wrote a hub here at Hubpages five months ago as i was suggested by a friend. But somehow i didn't take it seriously and went off. Nevertheless, i got thrilled when i checked my account after this few months. My abandoned (and long forgotten too) hub got 2000 page views over last 5 months. I am considering it so impressive, as i didn't have any prior experience in writing and English is not even a language, i feel easy to write.
    So, after having this pleasant experience, i am now thinking of giving Hubpages a serious shot. As i was here only for a while, i have some queries about monetizing.
    1)I don't have a Google adsense account yet and it's so difficult to have an adsense account being approved from this part of the world. So is there any way of monetizing my hub until i have my own adsense code?
    2)Is it possible to get back my share of revenue generated by my hub over last 5 months from Hubpages as none of the earning programs of my account are activated?
    Thanks in advance.

1. drspaniel profile image86
      drspanielposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No I wouldn't have thought you could now get those possible earnings back, however you can of course use the fact that you have a high visited Hub to your advantage! Now you've found a successful topic to write about, write about it more and now make money!

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

1) the only program that's not tied to having AdSense is Amazon, but with so few page views that probably won't generate that much revenue.  If you had been working on your Hubs for the last five months, you'd be close to have the web presence necessary to get an AdSense account by now.  If you are serious about earning here, it's going to take more than a single Hub, so it's probably best to start writing and work towards AdSense approval.

2) No.  The TOS clearly states that if you want to earn anything, you must join the affiliate programs.  Until you sign up for the affiliates, you are telling HubPages that you willingly forfeit any earnings your Hubs might make.