Reddit Problem

1. anasshad profile image82
    anasshadposted 5 years ago

I can't submit my hubs to Reddit. When I submit them it says that Reddit only accepts text posts. What is this and how I can submit?

2. Rob Winters profile image78
    Rob Wintersposted 5 years ago

Reddit is not that user friendly in my opinion but you can certainly submit links to your hubs and occasionally you'll get big spikes in traffic, some hubbers get great results posting links there.They even have a big 'Submit a link' button on their home page.

However when submitting links you're given the option to select a 'category' or 'subreddit' to submit to rather than just the generic is likely to deliver better results.You are correct in that some of the subreddits only accept text posts ( links) but others do accept links.I would suggest you try posting your links in different subreddits that relate to your specific hubs and you should be ok.

You will also need to contribute and be a little active on reddit or you'll get blocked from posting links for extensive periods of time with unhelpful messages like 'try again in 1 hour' etc. even if you've not been on the site in days - so you have no real sense of how long you'll have to wait etc.If this happens just be a bit active, comment on the works of others there and contribute to the community.You gotta give to receive :-)

3. visitmaniac profile image59
    visitmaniacposted 5 years ago

had some issues with reddit and a few others where they have blocked hub pages from being bookmarked this could be the case.