jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

HubPages Earnings Program Worth It

1. visitmaniac profile image60
    visitmaniacposted 5 years ago

For those of you who used to use adsense ID and earn from it but are now using the new HubPages Earnings Program are you finding it to increase your income and was it a good choice to move to it?

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Not so far, but I've only began using it this month.  smile

2. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have seen an improvement. smile

1. earnestshub profile image87
        earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Both adsense and hubpage ads are at their best ever earnings on my automotive stuff, the rest is patchy.

3. How to - Answers profile image85
      How to - Answersposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I use both.  This month in particular the HP ads are doing better for me for income.  But it varies from month to month.

4. jcmayer777 profile image80
      jcmayer777posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I went with only adsense and disabled hpads a while back and my earnings were far superior.  I switched back because of all the changes and I'm making less total and by way of ecpm with both combined sources.

My articles aren't geared for high traffic - most are written for high adsense conversions.  It hasn't been the best yet, but maybe when I get the ebay stuff going it will make up at least some of the difference.

It's pretty early to make any snap decisions, but it ain't lookin good yet.  I'm in a plunge, and if I pull out of it, I'll have a better idea of what the straight scoop is.

2. theirishobserver. profile image59
    theirishobserver.posted 5 years ago

I simply write for the sake of writing I dont take any advertising money smile

3. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

For me HP ads seem to be working better lately, but there are months when a few Adsense clicks make a huge difference.. you need to find which ones work well for you.

4. 60
    samuiweddingposted 5 years ago

I never take money from advertising in HP,maybe should try one if this worth to do.

5. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

HP ads are the only ones making me money lately.

6. MissE profile image81
    MissEposted 5 years ago

Mine's doing pretty well.  I'm already at $80 or so for the month of HP alone.  It's gotten better and better each month.

7. SandyMcCollum profile image85
    SandyMcCollumposted 5 years ago

I've found the HP ads are more lucrative, although I do both.