jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Marked as duplicate AGAIN! Can you help?

1. thelyricwriter profile image49
    thelyricwriterposted 5 years ago

Who ever marked this as duplicate could have not read this. I am working on a 4 part series of the 20 greatest country love songs. Part 1 is songs 16-20 and Part 2 is songs 11-15. This is not duplicate. Can you please tell me who I can speak with. I resubmit it and it came back the same way. Thanks you.

1. Cogerson profile image87
      Cogersonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey lyricwriter...whenever I have the duplicate issue...I send them an email and explain the situation.  You look under help....and you will see a link that says....My hub has been tagged duplicate....you will see a contact us link that you can send an e-mail.  Getting hit with the duplicate tag is very frustrating...I feel your pain.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

So, you aren't quoting the titles and/or lyrics at length?

3. sofs profile image88
    sofsposted 5 years ago

If you have been just pasting the lyrics it is bound to show up as duplicate..you could give a link to the lyrics and write a description of the song and artistes and that would help you get over the duplicate label. Hope that helps in someway.

1. 60
      samuiweddingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for this information. Very useful.

4. thelyricwriter profile image49
    thelyricwriterposted 5 years ago

Thanks PsycheskinnerNo, I list a video of the songs that are listed in the top 20 and write about their rewards. Each one is different and nothing copied.

Thanks you Sofs. As I am writing no lyrics, I don't know. All I know is if someone was really reading, they would see it is not a duplicate.