jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Well, I've got 5 Hubs under my belt

1. marriedwithdebt profile image89
    marriedwithdebtposted 5 years ago

So I've been at this for about a week, and have published five hubs. I want them to be medium sized, so I can really only do one per day, max, if I'm lucky, due to a full time job and family.

I'm sorta new to online publishing. I have read that it takes a long time for hubs to start generating income. What is everyone's experience when it comes to waiting? 

Was hoping you all could look at what I've got so far and offer any feedback. I haven't posted backlinks yet, and was looking for some recommendations that work (I have read many hubs on this and can't decide).

Thanks

1. BradyBones profile image90
      BradyBonesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I took a look at one of your silver hubs and left a comment. I was very impressed by the quality of your hub as well as the presentation.

It's funny, I was writing a list of hub ideas the other day and investing in precious metals was one of my idea topics. Looks like I'm going to have to step up my game, but it's good to see that I'll have such a valuable resource to link to concerning silver purchases.

Welcome to HubPages!

2. marriedwithdebt profile image89
    marriedwithdebtposted 5 years ago

Thanks for looking. It is a bit of work to write an in-depth hub, but I'm hoping that they do better than short ones.

3. TraceyV profile image61
    TraceyVposted 5 years ago

I feel the same way MWD. It is a lot of fun though and nice to know there is so much to learn.

1. marriedwithdebt profile image89
      marriedwithdebtposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the kind words Tracey and for checking out my hubs. I can't wait to get into a groove here, and as someone who is notorious for abandoning things quickly for lack of progress, I hope that I can stick with it.

My next goal is 10 Hubs, then 20, then 30...

working