jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (16 posts)

Hubs that Interest You

1. thirdmillenium profile image72
    thirdmilleniumposted 5 years ago

What topic/topics in hubs interest/s you the most?

1. writer21 profile image60
      writer21posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I like to read short stories and How To articles.

2. OutsideTheLines profile image60
      OutsideTheLinesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Anything about music or photography! I also go for hubs that focus on the writers weird musings and theories.

3. ma45frost profile image86
      ma45frostposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Any hub that gives me information I have not come across elsewhere.

4. KeithTax profile image79
      KeithTaxposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I tend to read what others write in my areas of writing. Call it a busman's holiday if you like. Once in a while I venture out and find golden nuggets of info.

2. joseph merlin profile image75
    joseph merlinposted 5 years ago

I like every kind of Hub as it is always gives information and knowledge to me.

3. cebutouristspot profile image74
    cebutouristspotposted 5 years ago

Different Places to travel smile

4. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

Animal Secrets  big_smile

You know..... like the ones that help humans UNDERSTAND the power our pets over us! I wish SOMEONE would write a Hub about Lip Reading Goldfish! I'm sure my Goldfish are swearing at me when they are pretending to be blowing bubbles! big_smile

Or help us by explaining if it is true that you can tell the best salmon to eat by the way the cans jump of the market shelves when you call out "BEAR!!!" or does this only apply when a Left Handed person caught the fish?  yikes

Yeah Well.... As you can see.. I like, read and write boring stuff! sad

1. jean2011 profile image80
      jean2011posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Once the hub is interesting, informative and well written, I will read it!

5. Hollie Thomas profile image59
    Hollie Thomasposted 5 years ago

A selection really. Politics, wild life, cooking and travel.

6. Haunty profile image85
    Hauntyposted 5 years ago

I only write. Reading is for amateurs. wink

1. Hollie Thomas profile image59
      Hollie Thomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm definitely an amateur then. One of my usual procrastination tactics is to start reading something that looks interesting, when I'm avoiding writing on such as topics as Flavonoid glycosides (not for this site) lol

1. Haunty profile image85
        Hauntyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I pretty much always avoid writing on topics like Flavonoid glycosides. It doesn't make you an amateur. big_smile

7. food4you profile image60
    food4youposted 5 years ago

simple foods, easy to make foods, healthy foods, photography, art, history, travel, health, finances, social issues... and more.  It really depends on a day.

8. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 5 years ago

I like hubs about animals, history, travel, and cooking. I LOVE funny hubs!

9. CyclingFitness profile image91
    CyclingFitnessposted 5 years ago

Sports and fitness mainly although over the last few years have developped a passion for travel too- although it usually has to be some form of adventure travel.

Sadly on hubpages though there seems to be a lot of drivel when it comes to sport and fitness. I don't have issues reading stuff that has been said before however I now have stopped reading anything related to weight loss and exercising to lose weight unless it looks like it could take a different angle (which is very rare)