jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How do I turn off adsense

1. Ritsos profile image63
    Ritsosposted 5 years ago

I have three or 4 accounts on HP and am focussing more on my own sites now. As I'm close to my first payout I thought I'd tidy up making sure for eg that images are ok to use. For some of my HP accounts it just isn't worth it and I want to kill adsense on those accounts but can't see a way to do that .. any ideas other than removing hubpages from my 'allowed sites' which would kill all adsense on all my sites ?

thanks

1. SimeyC profile image88
      SimeyCposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Go into your earnings-settings - you can effectively cancel the Google Adsense account on the Hubpages account!

Or - go to each individual hub and select 'Ad Level' none - on Settings when editing.

2. Randy Godwin profile image93
    Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago

This doesn't mean HP won't be displaying Adsense ads on your hubs during their share of time, you know.

1. Ritsos profile image63
      Ritsosposted 5 years ago in reply to this

but it will prevent that particular HP account being linked with adsense from my adsense point of view I presume .. alternatively I guess I could just go through all my posts deleting the images .. bit of a pin but!!!

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
        Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Who knows anything for certain here anymore.  Of all of the sites I have written for, HP staff are the worst at answering questions and concerns from their writers.  I must assume they have no one capable of doing so in a tactful manner.  But this is merely the opinion of a Plunger, so....

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

You can mark hubs as non-commerical to remove ads.

working