jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

please could you check my hub i'm new to this

1. Chris Stephenson profile image75
    Chris Stephensonposted 5 years ago

Hello my name is Chris Stephenson, I've done two hubs and before i go any further i would like to ask if someone on the forum could have a look at them for me and let me know if they are ok and if there are any improvements that i could make or any tips sorry to ask than kyou ever so much kind regards Chris

1. Hollie Thomas profile image59
      Hollie Thomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Chris,

I read through your car insurance hub and I thought that it contained some really helpful information for those searching for a cheaper deal. (most people don't go any further than comparison sites, myself included=) ) The only thing I'd mention is keeping the article evergreen, by that I mean, try to make sure you don't include information that might later make the article seem dated (you mentioned the rotten economy, although I doubt that 's a situation that is unlikely to improve anytime soon=) ) the only other thing is that at the end there's a typo, Good look as opposed to Good luck. I've discovered that once I've written a hub I have to check it over for typos the next day, when my eyes are less tired. Other than that, the hub was really helpful and included lots of  good tips.big_smile

2. Chris Stephenson profile image75
    Chris Stephensonposted 5 years ago

Thank you Hollie i hope it can save you some money  ill have a look at it after and see if i can make it better thank you for your comments good luck to you too
    best regards christine

3. greatstuff profile image93
    greatstuffposted 5 years ago

Hi Christine
    I read your article on Western Digital and I think your first two sections (discounts for WD) shouldn't be at the beginning of your article but should be after your introduction and main body.
    This will give a better flow to the article. Hope this will help you in some way.