jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Need help with my Profile page!!

1. romper20 profile image87
    romper20posted 5 years ago

I just updated my profile page which before was a bit scattered around and confusing to some. Let me know what you think and if i should fix any of the content or structure of my introduction.

Kind regards,
    http://romper20.hubpages.com/

1. Lisa HW profile image82
      Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I can't imagine who would tell you it was "scattered around".  There's not a whole lot of scattering anyone can do with an HP profile.   But, I don't think you really need anyone's help.  You apparently knew what the problem was and fixed it.  (Besides, if you start asking people for opinions you'll get a bunch of different opinions.  Have confidence in your own judgment to recognize what looks decent.)

romper20posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the point although i take any help i can get. Even you commenting like you did helped smile

2. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

I looked at it and it looks fine and readable.

1. greatstuff profile image94
      greatstuffposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi
      I agree with Stacie, your profile looks fine. I joined abt 2weeks back and initially that was also my concern..how to write a good profile..then again what matters is having quality hubs..so I guess my simple profile is good enough..for now!

Thank you guys means a lot!

3. Dame Scribe profile image62
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

Welcome to HubPages smile another good tip smile just look at any members profiles wink and find one that you think is great.

Dame thanks for the Tip smile

working