jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

HubPage Score

1. cebutouristspot profile image72
    cebutouristspotposted 5 years ago

Hi Guys,

Good day!

I just join 2 days ago with the purpose of writing about the island I live it. 

My question is why is my profile have a different score that my article ?

How does it affect it currently my score is 59

I have written 3 article with a score of 73, 67 and 63.

If this good or bad ?

Any insight to this will be highly appreciated.

Also how to gain followers ?

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

http://hubpages.com/faq/#hubscorecalc  There is a link, it will explain all of it.
      Welcome to HubPages!

How do you get fans? Begin by following others, but don't over do it at the beginning. If they like your work they will come. Do what you are doing now and get  involved in the community. Add a pic to your profile or even an Avatar. Something in that little square spot makes a person approachable. Any other questions just ask. smile

Your hub scores? That's great for just starting out! Keep up the great work! smile

Don't forget to add pics to your hubs. I just went there and they need to symbolize your topic. smile

cebutouristspotposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the warm greeting and tips.  I will update it as soon as I get some relevant pics

I just upload a pic.  I found this statue in one of the many tourist spot that I have visited in my country.   Hope it is ok smile

1. AEvans profile image71
            AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Very good! smile Now you become a person and not a blank face on HP. smile Sofs gave you great info too! Before you know it, you will have plenty of followers. Just write quality hubs and never copy anyone's work. You can research but right it in your words. smile Wishing you all of the best! big_smile

2. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

59 is your author score or profile score, the other s are your individual hub score.
      You need a profile score of 75 and above for your hubs to be do follow.
      Your hubs need to be above 40
      These scores do not mean anything more than this,.. your earnings are totally dependent on the traffic you get from search engines.
      Your scores tend to move up and down.. that is nothing to worry about.
      Welcome to HP and best wishes to you smile

thanks big_smile

2. Lady_E profile image81
    Lady_Eposted 5 years ago

Very good advice and info given to you here. I have nothing more to add than to Welcome you to Hubpages. smile

working