jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Scared about Earning

1. joseph merlin profile image75
    joseph merlinposted 5 years ago

Hello I am new to HubPages and I don't have much visitors to my Hubs and my earning is very low but today when I open my Adsense account and I check the Hubpages there are 3 clicks today and views are very less.

Now I am scared about this that will it be treated as invalid clicks ? Because in one month I just earned 30 cents and today 3 clicks at one time make me worried.

Well Second thing I don't have said any of my friend to click even they don't know I write online

and About advertising

I just use facebook for my hubpages advertising (but very rare)

1. BradyBones profile image91
      BradyBonesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Realistically, you've only got to worry about invalid clicks if you're guilty of propagating that type of behavior either yourself or indirectly by asking others to do it for you. Since you don't seem to be doing that, I don't know why you'd just assume that you were going to be getting in trouble.

Take a deep breath and refocus back on your writing. If you have to cross the Google road later, so be it. As long as your activities are not suspect, you should have nothing to worry about. Google can track the IP's of originating clicks.

2. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

I guess the fear is more because he is from Pakistan,and Pakistani online writers and sites have been targeted by Google lately.
    Joseph, as you are clean, don't worry, just focus on your writing.
    Google is not very open about its dealing so no one can predict anything.

1. joseph merlin profile image75
      joseph merlinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks to Both of you Friends , Yes Sofs is saying right I recently read one Hubber from Pakistan have adsense account blocked. This makes me scared but I am honest with Google I hope and I am sure that Google will not make the behaviour like others

Thanks to you guys.