Can't Seem to Get Right Category

1. tamron profile image60
    tamronposted 5 years ago

I have tried 4 different categories.  I can't get the proper ads to show. Can someone help?

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

What category are you trying to get?

The ads that display when I visit are not likely the same ads to display when you visit, because it's user based and not author based.

I've uploaded below two different ads and both of the are for laundry detergent. Your title of your hub speaks about "ways to wash"?

The below ad is a video ad which is auto running when I visited your hub, but the sound was disabled and the it said click to enable sound. It was about laundry detergent.

1. tamron profile image60
      tamronposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow! That isn't all what I am seeing.  I am seeing banking ads and ads about email ads that didn't even come close to matching my content.  I changed the setting in my google account I shut off interest based ads  yesterday.

Not so much for my hubs but I was annoyed because the same ads followed me around the Internet on something I wasn't really interested in just happen to land on.

Thanks for going through the trouble of showing me what ads are really showing.