I hate the question and answer section on HP!

1. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

I really dislike the questions section of Hubpages...except to answer. Whenever I ask a question and get really irrelevant or stupid answers, how do I deal with that? There was one time I asked a question and got some really irrelevant answers and went back to contribute to the question to clear the air, it was removed by HP and I was told to post in in the forums. There are just some questions that belong over there, but I really dislike it there.

The other thing I also dislike is to see a dozen consecutive questions by the same author...how annoying is that?!

2. joseph merlin profile image75
    joseph merlinposted 5 years ago

Hmm upto some extend I agree as I also seen some of the questions asked by same person or same questions asked by many members ....

But If one person is asking the question twice this can be done by flagging by you and second If same question is asked by different members then this will not be moderated until you can refer him the link of that question.

Now about your other question that people not give right answer or clear answer I don't think so till now I asked some questions and I get reply in short time and relevant to my questions.