jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

My Adsense is Acting Up

1. Dorsi profile image90
    Dorsiposted 8 years ago

Yesterday I had a message that I would only have PSA on my ads until I got my pin number for Adsense, then my adsense ads disappeared, now they are back and my google reports are still not showing activity. !!!! What do I do, I can't even find out how to get ahold of Google support, I posted at their forum but no response!
    This is frustrating!!!

1. 0
      SirDentposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I just checked one of your hubs and didn't see any ads on it.

2. 0
      shinujohn2008posted 8 years ago in reply to this

(Quoted from Adsense Help)

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ … tx=sibling

You'll have 6 months from the initial issue date to enter your PIN. If you have not entered a PIN within 4 months, we will replace the paid advertisements on your site with unpaid Public Service Ads. If you still have not entered your PIN within 6 months, your account will be disabled and your unpaid earnings will be refunded to the appropriate advertisers.

What if I do not receive my PIN?

If you do not receive your first PIN, you can request 2 replacement PINs. For instructions on requesting a new PIN, visit How can I request a new PIN?.

If you have requested your maximum of 3 PINs and have not received any of them within 90 days, then sign in to your account. You'll see a notice on the Reports Overview page with further instructions.

1. Dorsi profile image90
        Dorsiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks so much, So I didn't lose my account, I just have to wait to get my new pin, right? It's showing my old report but nothing new since yesterday.

1. 0
          shinujohn2008posted 8 years ago in reply to this

You have got 2 more months till the deadline of 6 months. Your 4 months have already reached, because that was when the adsense had send you a mail.

So make it fast and make sure you have put the address correct and make arrangements to collect it without missing

1. Dorsi profile image90

Thanks I already asked for the pin to be resent to me last week so hopefully it comes soon!

3. guidebaba profile image61
      guidebabaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hi: In one of the earlier thread I read that you misplaced the PIN NO. that you received from Google and now you are cursing Google. You are yourself responsible for all your frustration. Anyway, for any clarification, you should write to Google at: adsense-support@google.com . Write a professional and Clear Mail and I am 100% sure you will get all your questions clarified.

1. Dorsi profile image90

Yes. I did misplace the original pin when I moved, so I had to request another one. I should have entered the pin as soon as I got it!
        What is frustrating is trying to get ahold of Google, so thanks for the email address!

2. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

Google is very frustrating because of there global market. If you left a post on the forums, over time an answer should come.

3. WHoArtNow profile image85
    WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago

I've just had the same thing Dorsi, very frustrating! What annoys me is that in the help I read you can do the PIN or the phone authorisation, so I did that thinking it would be a lot faste (which is was) but I still need to wait 3 - 4 more weeks for my pin!

I've just checked though and I seem to still have my adverts up. I think I'm going to just wait it out for the PIN, I've noticed a drop in clicks and impressions over the past 3 days (since it started) yet my traffic is up for all of those 3 days!

Best not worry Dorsi and wait for your PIN