jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

new topic?

1. Danette Watt profile image88
    Danette Wattposted 5 years ago

I recently wrote a hub on fighting hunger in your community. I posted it under Politics and Social Issues > Social Issues > Welfare of Children for lack of a better option. Poverty didn't really seem to be a good choice because you don't have to be dirt poor to experience food insecurity. And it doesn't necessarily affect just children.

I wonder if Hunger could be added as a new topic?

Not sure who I would direct this to so I thought I'd post it here and see if any of the HP staff notices it.

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey Danette, before staff can notice it, it has to get plenty of attention, which at this time, for some odd reason it hasn't? roll

However, I would like to say that it should be under poverty. Those who are going hungry and not suffering from poverty are just mismanaging their money. I guess that would be more obvious than realized.

3. Danette Watt profile image88
    Danette Wattposted 5 years ago

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.  But I totally disagree that those going hungry are just mismanaging their money.

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Danette, if they are not suffering from poverty then they are mismanaging their money, if they are going hungry. roll

working