Adsense ads not displaying on Hubs

1. guruhrt profile image60
    guruhrtposted 5 years ago

AdSense account has been Active and linked to your HubPages account for 2 days.
    And it was showing ads getting Impression in my adsense account after to days stop getting Impression i chucked my Source Code i dont find my publisher ID pub-xxxxxxxxxxxx8467
    It already says "Active" next to AdSense here
    I all ready tried 3 to 4 times to Link my existing Google Ad-Sense account to HubPages it shows again & again to Link your existing Google Ad-Sense account to HubPages MESSAGE SHOW BELOW
    what should i do please Hubs help me to activate my my existing account no HubPages

I am not trying to create new account i am trying to associate with my existing account

---Message shows ---
    You may not apply for Google AdSense through HubPages because of the following issues:

* It appears that you already have an approved Google AdSense Account associated with HubPages, with the publisher id ca-pub-xxxxxxxxxxxx8467. You should not apply again, as each person is only allowed to have a single Google AdSense Account.
        * If you would like to change the account that is associated with HubPages instead, please select yes above.

2. QuestionMaster profile image89
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

You may be best off contacting the team directly so they can make sure the account is linked correctly:

3. mistyhorizon2003 profile image93
    mistyhorizon2003posted 5 years ago

Surely you can log in to your Adsense account, get the 'pub' code, come back to HP and simply enter it under the 'configure' section of Adsense under 'My Earnings'?