jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

I have one hub that gets 100 views a day.

1. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 5 years ago

But I not making any money from it. What should I do. I have adsense and no one clicks on anything. I think they just come for the information and then leave. I also have ebay and amazon products but no one buys whats listed. Do I have to sell products related to the topic of the hub? How can I get the most earnings from this.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image59
      Hollie Thomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've got a Halloween hub that gets 100+ views a day. I've had a few clicks but the value of the clicks is so low it doesn't amount to anything. But, already past $10 dollars with Hp ads.

2. EmpressFelicity profile image84
    EmpressFelicityposted 5 years ago

You should absolutely match your products to the hub's subject matter - when it comes to Amazon stuff, I think that's part of HP's TOS anyway. And it's more likely to result in actual sales.

1. SimeyC profile image90
      SimeyCposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Can you work in a few links to some of your other hubs that are similar? At least you'd increase views on thos hubs too and gain more impressions!

3. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

Are you using HPads?  Those are mostly impression based ads, and you will earn with no clicks.

I have a couple like that - 100+ views a day, but very few clicks and when I DO get clicks they pay a few pennies.  I figure it is still a good income producer, though, because of those impression based ads.

1. kmackey32 profile image82
      kmackey32posted 5 years ago in reply to this

No I do not have HP adds enabled. Can I enable it on just 1 hub? My adsense goes way down with it enabled.

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

What is your earnings per view without and with HPads?  That's really the only way to actually compare the two.  Use traffice figures from, say, analytics and calculate your own CPM by adding both HPads and adsense then dividing by the number of views.  Run the test for at least one week and preferably one month.  It might surprise you to find you actually earn more from having HPads enabled.

No you cannot enable HPads on just one hub.

working