jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Brand New Hubber!

1. Alison Reads profile image60
    Alison Readsposted 5 years ago

Hi everybody!  I was reading through some hubs and got inspired to write one of my own.

What do you think?  Any suggestions are definitely appreciated, since I've never done any of this kind of writing before..

http://alisonreads.hubpages.com/hub/Whe … phabet-A-G

1. jfay2011 profile image60
      jfay2011posted 5 years ago in reply to this

hi, welcome and have lots of fun writing.  It's a really amazing site.

2. lifeboost profile image82
      lifeboostposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow, great idea for a topic! Really interesting. You have great information and it's beautifully laid out. Well done! Looking forward to seeing more from you. smile

2. Danette Watt profile image87
    Danette Wattposted 5 years ago

Hi Alison, Welcome to Hub Pages!

I read your hub and enjoyed it very much. I found it interesting and very well written. You have a nice writing style. I thought the maps were a good addition to your hub,letting us know the origin of the letters. And the graphics showing how two of the letters evolved was nice too.

If you haven't already read up in the Learning Center, I suggest you do so as well as read others' hubs and various posts in the forums. From what I've learned on Hub Pages in my first year, this seems to be a 2-part process: writing good content and mastering keywords/SEO. Since you already appear to be a strong writer, you may want to start learning the second part if you don't already have a handle on it.

Good luck! There are lots of people willing to help so don't hesitate to ask questions.

3. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

hold on a second!

this is a writing site???

1. 0
      Ginny Kingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hello there. Welcome and wecome to me! I did write New but old and nobody replied.

Hello Greek One.
      A recipe for a Greek Salad or the occupation of Syntagma Sqaure will be interesting to read.

2. habee profile image91
      habeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Nope - a singles site posing as a writing site. lol. But apparently, Greek, you already knew that!

Alison, welcome to the fam! Sometimes it's a nut house. And beware Greek, whether he bears gifts or not.

4. greatstuff profile image94
    greatstuffposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages. I too joined about 3weeks ago after reading some interesting articles on Hubpages. I read your hub and i think you have done well. Danette's suggestions are worth following.