jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (16 posts)

How many Amazon sales a day are you averaging?

1. Laura Marie profile image12
    Laura Marieposted 5 years ago

With Halloween just around the corner my sales have been increasing. I had 11 orders yesterday, my highest for some time. I was wondering how many sales everyone else was averaging at the minute?

1. Midnight Oil profile image90
      Midnight Oilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Zero - my Hub topics don't seem to generate any Amazon sales, but I am really please to hear of people who can get extra revenue this way - well done !!

Laura Marieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you. I wish you lots of luck in getting some sales!! I like to see everyone doing well also smile

2. SimeyC profile image87
      SimeyCposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I;m averaging over 5 sales a day for this month!

Laura Marieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I must have jinxed myself! I didnt get any for yesterday!

3. Greekgeek profile image96
      Greekgeekposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I just had 11 Amazon Associate sales yesterday and was so danged excited! I started as an Amazon Associate at the beginning of the year, then got shafted when California Associates were shut down. Since we were reinstated at the beginning of this month, I have been running around like a crazy person getting my Amazon associates links on my other sites back in place.

Prior to yesterday,  I've been averaging about 20-25 Amazon sales a week.

So far, NONE of those sales have come from my Hubs. Clearly, I still have much to learn! But every bit helps.

1. wilderness profile image97
        wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I got 15 the other day (usually about 1 every other day) and like you was pretty excited.  Until I found someone had ordered 10 electrical boxes (about a dollar each) and a few other little items! smile

Oh well, it drove me up a tier that wouldn't have happened otherwise.

4. 0
      Baileybearposted 5 years ago in reply to this

around 0.1

2. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 5 years ago

I am lucky if I get 1 or 2 a month.

3. Xenonlit profile image61
    Xenonlitposted 5 years ago

I haven't gotten one yet!

4. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

my sales have slowed way down for two months..I don't know if it has anything to do with HP new ad program..

5. QuestionMaster profile image89
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

Mine are much lower this month. I think the best I ever cleared was over 100 items, but that was around Christmas '10 and before panda.

The most important thing to remember is that information rarely, if ever, sells Amazon items. When someone comes to your hub looking for answers on "How to fix my lawnmower" they're not likely to need to buy one, are they? However visitors to a hub on "Top 5 lawnmowers reviewed" are probably more likely to be in the market.

6. HikeGuy profile image85
    HikeGuyposted 5 years ago

I haven't had any yet -- I put Amazon ads back on my hubs as soon as they reinstated CA accounts. I used to have my best book sales on Amazon over the holidays, so this year I'm trying it all.

Laura -- Congrats! That's encouraging.

7. Rosie2010 profile image82
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Congrats, Laura!  The most I have had a day is 5 sales.  I'm happy to have one sale a day.. I still have days with no sales at all. My Amason earnings threshold is $100, and I'm finally getting a cheque this month.  Yay!  It took me a whole year to reach it, so I'm a happy puppy.  I'm happy for you too.  Cheers!

8. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I don't have any. Most of my hubs are not generated towards Amazon sales. My written content is for the pure spreading of knowledge and wisdom(truth). The hubs I have on Celebrities? Are for pure traffic purposes and earnings through Google Adsense and Hubpages Ads Program.

I did write 30 or so hubs that were strictly Amazon sales based hubs, however, I did away with them because they were too tightly a niche market and haven't yet made a decision on whether or not I'm going to produce any more.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
      Hollie Thomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have none, and a grand total of two Amazon sales hubs. I am clearly a failure as a marketer. sad