jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Traffic On HubPages

1. formosangirl profile image82
    formosangirlposted 5 years ago

I am pretty new, but I don't know what setting I have it on, but all of the forum posts on my Home Page talk about falling traffic, etc. The one thing about Squidoo is that you don't see that type of discussion unless you want to and then you can go to Squidu.com or specifically search about "traffic." Am I the only person who is a little sensitive about this topic being everywhere? Can I control what shows up on my Home Page because even I am a bit bored with this topic?

1. Sally's Trove profile image99
      Sally's Troveposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ignore the home page. I always do. If you want to know what's going on in forums, then click Forums on the main nav bar. I find the home page gives me no information I need or want, except, maybe, the hub of the day.

Meanwhile, traffic is a hot topic in the forums, so expect to see a lot of it.

Also, this isn't Squidoo.

I don't know what you can control or not about what appears on your home page...other Hubbers will, no doubt, jump in here.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

The forum shows what people are talking about, so the only way to avoid topics would be to go straight to more specific subforums.  Or just ignore them. Personally I find the discussion very interesting it and helped me deal with my period of catastrophic traffic loss.

3. formosangirl profile image82
    formosangirlposted 5 years ago

Thanks for your advice.