jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

How do I get more traffic?

1. 0
    coreymcclellandposted 5 years ago

I am new to this, I would like to know how my 2 new Hubs can get more views? Much appreciated.

1. jfay2011 profile image59
      jfay2011posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think also the more you comment on hubs, follow people and join in the forums it helps.  the more active you are the better.  I tend to write about things I like, life in general and hope that works.  I like to write fiction and poetry and to write about my kids, etc.. they do lots of fun things.  I just write about whatever inspires me.

2. nasake profile image60
      nasakeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm fairly new myself, but i find that just sticking to it, and like jfay has already stated, join in with the community. Answer questions, ask questions, talk to people on a personal level and leave comments on others hubs.

3. mkronline profile image60
      mkronlineposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Solve problems, be interesting, be visible.

4. smcopywrite profile image81
      smcopywriteposted 5 years ago in reply to this

hello corey
      there are quite a few hubs on getting your traffic increased and different ways to attract it here at the hub. leave comments on different hubs, answer questions and provide a lot of great content overall.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

You tend to get traffic by writing stuff that is helpful (e.g. solves a problem) or entertaining (e.g. funny).  It has to be something a lot of people both want to read and are willing to search for online.

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

Welcome to HubPages smile There are some awesome nuggets of information scattered in our own HP backyard wink use Search (upper right corner) then Hubs on topics about traffic smile hope that helps.

4. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

welcome to Hubpages...I read the hubs and I would suggest breaking up the paragraphs a little more for easier reading. Writing online has different rules..
    Good start. wink