jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How long did it take for you?

1. food4you profile image60
    food4youposted 5 years ago

I've been on Hubpages for little over a week, I have AdSense, Amazon and Hubpages ads. I am nearing $1 in earnings total. It this typical?
    In your experience, how long did it take you to earn your $1? First $20?
    Thank you for your responses.

1. KeithTax profile image78
      KeithTaxposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't recall how long it took to make a dollar or twenty. It did take a few months to hit $100. I've made the payout every month since.

2. Rosie2010 profile image84
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

I joined Hubpages in November 2010.  On my first month, I earned zero, but on my second month, I earned $3.99 from Adsense and I had my very first sale on Amazon.  We didn't have HP Ads Program then, only Adsense, Amazon and eBay.. I had Adsense and Amazon but not eBay.  It took me six months to reach $100 Adsense earnings threshold, and then three months after, and this month I'm just a few dollars off another cheque.  HPAds is great.. with only $50 payment threshold, I received payment after three months, another after two months, and this month I already reached payment threshold.  I'm lovin' it!

Welcome to Hubpages!  I was also very excited when I got my first earnings.  Here's wishing you all the best here on Hubpages.. Cheers!

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

What is relevant is not so much time passing as amount and type of content posted.

working