jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Beginner in trouble with Google Adsense?

1. Bronterae profile image60
    Bronteraeposted 5 years ago

I am not sure what is happening with my application.  I tried to apply for adsense and am not sure if I did.  If I go to my earnings page, the button still says "GET STARTED".  In my ignorance I thought I had already gotten started by clicking once, so I tried again.  The page does refresh but nothing really happened.  Did I just apply twice?  How do I know if they are going to email me or my internet was having problems.  Is there a second pop up to say you've applied?  I have followed all the rules I've read.  I did not however use my regular gmail account.  (I'd forgotten about it)Am I just going to have to wait for a response?  Will I be penalized for applying 2 x if that's what I did?  Please help. thx

1. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I wouldn't worry about an accidental double click.

You problem might be more that your account is new and small, these often do not get accepted for adsense. They like to see a bunch of hubs (like 10) and some age (like 6 months) before approving.

But you might get lucky. smile

2. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 4 years ago

If I remember rightly when you apply for the second time it does shows up as second application and brings up your old application..maybe I am wrong as it has been more than a year and a half since that happened.. but I think it does indicate that you have already applied as far as I can remember.

3. Bronterae profile image60
    Bronteraeposted 4 years ago

thanks for your answers, its been a few days and still my status for google says "not set". Isn't it suppose to say pending?  It also still says "get started" on the button.  I have 4 posts and a good score.  Should I just forget about it until I get 10 up?  Any info is really appreciated.  Anxious to get going.