jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Music Player

1. 0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 5 years ago

I think instead of just using videos to post music to our hubs, we should have a music player that would play when our hubs were opened or when the reader hit the play button so they wouldn't have to scroll back up to press play on another video or the same video again.

1. Canscorpion profile image84
      Canscorpionposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think it's an amazing idea Phoebe. I've myself while browsing the net found it most convenient, to just listen to the song playing at the page while i'm reading about it. Sometimes there's a collection of tracks the hubber is listing or mentioning and that'll make it easier to both the hubber and reader. smile

2. GmaGoldie profile image85
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

I agree - playing music while reading is very pleasurable. Or even having the option of listening to the videos within the Hub - continuously would be helpful. Multi-tasking is the way to hit all the senses.

1. 0
      Phoebe Pikeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am constantly uploading the songs I used to write my hubs, that way the reader gets the same feelings I get as I write. I always have music playing when I write with a playlist... so it only makes sense to let my readers have a similar experience.