jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

$100 a week from writing? Wow

1. jfay2011 profile image60
    jfay2011posted 4 years ago

People are earning that much a week from this?  How many hubs would a person have to write to achieve that?  That seems amazing.  I do like to write and today have surprised myself by writing about six to eight hubs.  That's the most I have written in a day.  I could go on and on I guess.  I also just finished another hub with my new chapter to my book, The Theif Who Wouldn't Learn.  Lucinda gets into more mischief.
    Would love to hear people's success stories.  I'm already excited about making sixty cents this month.  That's the most I have gotten and was surprised.  I wrote four hubs one day last week.

1. incomeguru profile image82
      incomeguruposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Last week, i was able to make just $3. But am still working on improving my earnings.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

If you saw this in the other thread, then what was your purpose of opening this thread? It makes no sense, since you would be able to figure out your question by checking on those who make the claim in that other thread. hmm

1. 61
      truthluverposted 4 years ago in reply to this

How much do you make a week? As you seem to be an expert - at least $400 a week?

2. David 470 profile image86
      David 470posted 4 years ago in reply to this

lol Cagsil, I was thinking the same thing.