jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

1. Erin Boggs1 profile image64
    Erin Boggs1posted 5 years ago

Maybe we can have a dinner party and express our experience on Hubpages and share advice?

1. Johanna Anderson profile image60
      Johanna Andersonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Where do you live in Maryland?  I live in Garrett County, the westernmost county in the state.  I might be able to meet you sometime.  I have just started on hubpages--I mean JUST started, as I only have 3 published hubs.  So I don't know if I could be much help to you. 

One real challenge I am facing is that I tend to be an auditory learner, and everything I have learned about SEO, I have learned visually.  It would really help me a lot to actually talk to someone.

Johanna Anderson
      Frostburg, Maryland

1. Erin Boggs1 profile image64
        Erin Boggs1posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I live on the line between Washington County Maryland and Frederick County Maryland. I really don't understand SEO, but what I am interested in is getting views on what topics readers would be more likely to enjoy.

1. 59
          Odin21740posted 2 years ago in reply to this

hay how's it going

2. imatellmuva profile image84
    imatellmuvaposted 4 years ago

I just posted an invite on HubPages Meet-Up for hubbers from Baltimore City and all surrounding counties.

I live in Baltimore City. I do know of one other hubber who lives in Baltimore City, and another who lives in Baltimore County (North)...I think that's where she is.

I would enjoy meeting fellow hubbers from Maryland, share tips, advice, and just enjoy one another's company.