jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Why, My Hubber Score is Decreasing?

1. incomeguru profile image90
    incomeguruposted 5 years ago

I keep noticing my hubber score decreasing everyday, although with increase in my earnings, so what's the problem and how do i fix it?

1. Jlbowden profile image81
      Jlbowdenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hello:

There could be a combination of factors why your hubber score is decreasing. For instance if you have a few articles that you have written lately, that tend to advertise or promote particular products on a website that you may have. Than this could be one reason-I know this has happened to a few other hubbers over the past. This may not be the reason at all, but just an example. I haven't read closely over your last few articles to see. You can increase your individual hubber score, by commenting more on other hubbers articles, and leaving constructive, yet insightful comments. In addition you can start up more forum posts, like you have by posting this forum question for example. You can also try to help other newbies within the forums and try to answer their questions best you can.  Hope this bit of info. helps you out. I wouldn't get too hysterical about your hubber score, because if your scores on your individual hub articles are growing and your earning money from your writing, than do not worry-you are doing fine. Hope this extra bit of info. helps you out.

Jl

incomeguruposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the information.

2. skear profile image92
    skearposted 5 years ago

Like Jlbowden said, there are many factors that affect the score.

If you are following too many people it can decrease your author score, especially if you don't read their hubs.

incomeguruposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'll see to that, thanks.

working