jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

HP and Adsense

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
    PaulaHenry1posted 4 years ago

I made payout from Adsense this month-yahoooo! So I decided to use HP ads and see where it takes me this month. However, I looked at a couple of my hubs and noticed that the ads that were once so nicely to the right of the start of my hubs are gone and only one ad, close to the bottom under my tags, is all that remains.

Is this right?

I was under the impression that I could use HP and Adsense ads....

1. Jason Menayan profile image60
      Jason Menayanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Do you mean you were seeing the ads on your Hubs, and then stopped seeing them in the same day?

It's possible the largest ad partners have "capped out," meaning they stopped serving the same ad to you since you had already seen them several times during the day. Most of the advertisers in the Ad Program only want to serve ads to a visitor a few times per day (this is called frequency capping). If you wait a day, you should see those ads reappear.

That's generally not an issue if you're getting most of your visitors from search engines, since each of those visitors typically only looks at a Hub or two before leaving the site.

2. QuestionMaster profile image89
    QuestionMasterposted 4 years ago

Can you give me an example of such a hub? Having had a look I can see right places adsense on  your hubs still.

And yes you can use Adsense/HP together. In fact you can't use HP ads UNLESS you  have Adsense enabled.

However quite a few people have reported higher Adsense earnings with the HP ads off (although when you add up the Adsense + HP ads, you'll probably end up earning more with both combined, generally.)

3. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
    PaulaHenry1posted 4 years ago

Maybe it's something on my end, but I see no ads at all. I'll check again tomorrow.