jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Alternative Payment Methods

1. Anamika S profile image71
    Anamika Sposted 5 years ago

Paypal is becoming problematic these days. I would be happy if HubPages would consider offering alternative payment methods other than paypal also. I am sure that there are many like me who would be happy if we get to choose from other payment modes also.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I think HP knows about it from a great number of members who live outside the U.S. lol It seems to be a constant forum topic. lol

However, it's nice to see you in the forums. Been a while. Hope all is well. smile

1. Anamika S profile image71
      Anamika Sposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah dear... All is well. I don't prefer to chit chat on forums so I am not aware of who might have raised the topic. For Indians the limit on unverified accounts are $500 and verified accounts are $2500. So people who get paid from multiple sources could exceed the receiving limit. I really hope the HubPages Staff would look into the matter and come up with some other Payment Methods also.

1. sofs profile image87
        sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Anamika, there are quiet a few threads on the same topic.. It would be great if you have this shifted to report a problem or give a suggestion... so admin can see the number of times this has been raised and the validity of your point.
        I haven't seen a single person from admin address this issue thus far.. it is only hubbers who have answered these threads.
        I truly hope they would look at this issue.