jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Please can you notify

1. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago

I am confused hmm:

I am receiving a page of notifications {thanks}  after my new followers and comments have ALL been already addressed.  I am receiving notifications perfectly at time of action but the next day or later that day again when it's duplicate content  yikes

Seriously, have I missed a box to check or are we suppose to be notified twice?

Thank you

PS its 4 months and I still cannot hubhop awaiting answer

Cheers

2. 0
    Motown2Chitownposted 5 years ago

Hello there, Ms. Kimberly. smile

Try checking your email settings.  When HP changed the notification options, we were given the option to always, never, or "auto" receive notifications for specific things.  For example you can always receive an email when someone you follow publishes a hub, but at the same time always receive a digest notifying you of new publications.  I set one to always and one to never.  If you don't choose always or never it defaults to auto, and you may get both a digest and an instant notification.

smile

1. 0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

smile smile smile smile smile smile

THANK YOU!

most appreciated!

1. 0
        Motown2Chitownposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My pleasure.  smile

3. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago

warrants another smile

I did it and only 29 months here to realize to look there thanks to the MOTOWN

lol

honestly I am so bloomin relieved

cool

1. 0
      Motown2Chitownposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I know the feeling!  smile  When they first made the changes I was getting double notification on everything and it was bugging me.  Finally, I figured out what to do and it's been smooth sailing ever since!

1. 0
        kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

big_smile

working