Photo upload problems

1. booksbysteph profile image60
    booksbystephposted 4 years ago

New to HubPages and when setting up my profile picture, I keep getting a message that the server is not responding. In addition, when trying to attach a picture in my first Hub, it says that I am not signed it so it will not save when I am clearly signed in. AND I keep having to sign in over and over again. What is going on?

1. Jlbowden profile image79
      Jlbowdenposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi and welcome to the hubpages community as a new hubber, you will like everything about this site after you get used to navigating around. To answer your question-the problem you are having uploading your profile photo, may have to do with the internet browser program your currently using,or it may not be that at all. Try logging in again to hubpages using Mozilla, if you are using internet explorer, or vice versa. Sometimes Hubpages works better via mozilla. Also possibly it is a glitch in the system, that hubpages is working on. Also go to the hubpages FAQ's and learning center, there is a lot of  additional information here that may help you in addition. Don't worry too much though, whatever the problem is, it will be resolved one way or another. Good luck to you here and happy writing!