jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

A funny thing just happened to me

1. mary615 profile image94
    mary615posted 5 years ago

I was just HubHopping, and really enjoying it, when I saw one that sure looked familiar. Guess what??  It was mine that I just published. Don't worry, I didn't vote it UP or anything.....Just thought it comical.

1. habee profile image91
      habeeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

LOL!

1. jfay2011 profile image61
        jfay2011posted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's funny.  Something funny happened my kids house today.  The girls each had a bag of Munchos.  One ate hers and the other found her bag missing this morning.  We do not know what happened to it.  It didn't walk away on it's own.  Although it is almost Halloween.

1. Cardisa profile image92
          Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I know what happened to it roll

The hub hopping things happens to me sometimes too.

You know what's funny, following yourself lol

1. lobobrandon profile image81
            lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You know what, I followed myself just to get an e-mail when I publish new hubs smile

2. jacqui2011 profile image88
    jacqui2011posted 5 years ago

This has happened to me before. It's weird seeing your hub there for others to read. I actually followed myself completely by accident and couldn't figure out how to change it! I contacted the team who told me not to worry about it as it was a genuine mistake. Lots of spooky things happen at Halloween. Wooooooooooo!

1. Cardisa profile image92
      Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The other day I followed myself and got an email telling that I was now following me. The email even said that I could follow myself by clicking on the link. lol

1. mary615 profile image94
        mary615posted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's funny!

working