Google adsense account shows all zeros

1. 0
    jenuboukaposted 4 years ago

Okay, so my traffic has increased over 50+ views a day over the last week or two.  Though there has been no adsense earnings...Fine, takes time that's cool.  Although this morning I checked traffic and again up, then with high hopes checked adsense, and the all the info was zeroed out.  Nada. It shows clicks but not nothing else, all zero's.  Might this be because I authorized sites, which I haven't done before.  In your settings you can add sites to be authorized for google ads.  I hadn't fiddled with adsense but now that I have due to the new interface it seems all hell has broken loose in reports and such.  Is there a way to have Google staff view my account to see how I royally mucked it up?  Any troubleshooting ideas?  Before anyone begins to state to contact them or read the forums....I have many times.  The information does not flow into the next issue....So I have come to the aid of Hubpages to help....

2. tamron profile image59
    tamronposted 4 years ago

Are you seeing the zeros in top channels?  If so that is normal because you get paid from ad impressions.  What your seeing is a lot of traffic with no ad clicks.

Authorizing sites it should say authorize all unless you specify blocking certain ads.

1. 0
      jenuboukaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

hi tamron:
      For the authorizing under adsense  settings, you can manually add sites for google to place ads, I haven't done this in the past, it is to ensure all clicks on ads are credited.
      Second when I went into earnings on hubpages, clicked on adsense there is the screen it shows last month, today's ets.  Then gives your your current stats, CRC, Est. click rate, views etc, there on that page everything is 0.00, 0.00% the only thing it does show it the page clicks.  So that one  column is the only one with any numbers all else is 0.00. 
      It is scary.