jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Backlink of the year!!

1. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

Fooling around in WMT today I found a backlink to one of my sales hubs on buying an air compressor for your workshop.  It is a long paragraph, followed by a link to my hub.  Some choice quotes from it:

"Air compressors can break down from a inconsequential airbrush compressor to monsters that be lacking a tractor trailer to accommodate them, and true bigness is superior to people with fixed time."

"Buy an oil less compressor unless a very overweight compressor is needed."

"Air compressors are typically piercing tools - will it be utilized in a basement workshop, a garage or distinct erection."

"A wastefully embellishments is very often required to snag the assured grade produced by all compressors."

And more of the same.  Now, I would sincerely hope that no hubber would think I wrote this stuff, but my name is at the top!! sad

It is on a PR n/a site, which means it isn't worth much anyway - should I request that it be taken down?  I don't imagine they would have to as it is CLEARLY not a copy, but this thing is horrible!

1. EmpressFelicity profile image85
      EmpressFelicityposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well, I'd say anyone who lets an air compressor anywhere near their erection is worthy of a Darwin Award lol

wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, that one really raised an eyebrow.  I can just barely recognize my writing through the spin - they've done a pretty good job of not duplicating.  To the point it is without sense.

2. dungeonraider profile image83
    dungeonraiderposted 5 years ago

To me, it looks like a failed translation from another language big_smile

I don't know about another language, but it failed alright! lol  The triumphs of article spinners at work.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image92
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

Well Good Deal Sir!

Who can deny the value of air compressors in a workshop?  Sounds like it must be a top of the line hub on the subject - I'll make a note to self to not compete with you in the air compressor niche!

Better not!  I have GREAT organic backlinks - you can see that! smile

But if you ever need a compressor right next to your erection, I can point you in the right direction...

working